Riversong: gitaren met een revolutionair design!
To eliminate next tension the neck extends all the way through the body and incorporates the end block as structural support. This allows us to use less bracing giving the guitar a deeper and richer sound due to the increased resonant area.
Unlike traditional guitars with fret boards glued to the top of the body. Riversong Guitars feature a solid neck that runs all the way under the fretboard. This eliminates the 14th fret hump that happens when the body expands or contracts differently than the neck.
Our action is raised or lowered by adjusting the neck angle. This eliminates the need to adjust your action by destructively sanding your saddle. Our novel approach has an integrated strap pin used to finely adjust the angle.
Tradition series, Dreadnought guitar cutaway with solid Adirondack spruce top
- Back and sides: Solid Sitka spruce
- Neck: Solid one piece maple
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 24 frets, with Maple leaf inlays
- Bridge: Walnut
- Soundhole: Laser etched rosette
- Nut, saddle & pins: Graphtech nubone
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- Preamp (active): B-Band T65 EQ with built-in chromatic tuner, 3 band EQ, Feedback notch and phase control, Low battery test led
- Output: 1 x standard 1/4" jack
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16"
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale length: 64.77 mm (25") with a 406 mm (6") radius
- Case included
- Finish: Natural satin